Prev: Re: Where can I find LotGH? Next: RE: Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models)

RE: Torpedoes

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 04:35:30 -0400
Subject: RE: Torpedoes

Date sent:  8-AUG-1996 09:34:15

>I have been reading the rules for firing Pulse Torpedoes and I have a
bit
>of a problem.	It states that a FireCon use to fire a P.Torp may not be
>used for fing at anything else so here's my problem.

>Can you use ONE FireCon to fire multiple Torpedoes at the same target,
or
>must you use a FireCon for each Torpedo tube used regardless of which
>target it fires at?

>Thanks in advance.

>-Kelvin.....

I'd use one firecon per target, so you can fire a volley at a single
target
with a single firecon.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: Where can I find LotGH? Next: RE: Re:Painting Photos (Re: Assembling GZG FT Models)