Prev: Re: Campaign settings Next: .PCX Record Sheets available!

Traveller ship designs

From: a210486@t... (kosta kalogeropoulos 956-6476)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 15:07:13 -0400
Subject: Traveller ship designs

Mike Miserendino wrote:
>Four versions of Traveller have already been produced -
>Traveller, Traveller: 2300, MegaTraveller, and Traveller: The New Era.

Thanks for the supplement list Mike.

As far as the 3 versions of Traveller I mentioned, I'm not including
2300 because it does not follow the plotline of the other three. The
latest version coming in August is known around some boards as 'T4'
and will start w/ classic Traveller. Other supplements to follow.

Looking again at the sample Dreadnaught presented by Mr. Llaneza:

>200,000 tons
>330 Particle accelerators
>50 medium missile bays
>200 laser turrets

I definitely recommend grouping the wpn. mounts into smaller (i.e. more
playable) versions that could easily be utilized. Not that 33 dice rolls
coming from a Dreadnaught wouldn't be frighteningly intimidating and
fun to use against someone!

Prev: Re: Campaign settings Next: .PCX Record Sheets available!