Prev: Traveller ship designs Next: Systems.zip-Mark

.PCX Record Sheets available!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 15:52:31 -0400
Subject: .PCX Record Sheets available!

Greeting fellow Thrusters:
	A couple days ago, a Mr. Peter Caron sent me a copy of a .PCX
(Windows Paintbrush)version the FT record sheet.  It looks pretty good.
 He also sent me "clip-art" of all the major ship systems along with a
few that are his own invention.  Combined, these to files could enable
you to make some very professional-looking record sheets.  The files are

.ZIPed for space sake and can be found on my FT page

Check it out!!!
Mark S.

Prev: Traveller ship designs Next: Systems.zip-Mark