Prev: Re: Those annoying aliens... Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...

Re: ISP charges was Re: No more....

From: Larry Jeselon <ljeselon@c...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 17:10:33 -0400
Subject: Re: ISP charges was Re: No more....

At 05:44 PM 13/06/96 +0100, you wrote:

>How do you figure. The pound to US dollar exchange is 1.5 dollars to
the
>pound. So it should be about 45 pence an hour.
>

>Darren

Yes that is true but I said Canada.  You know were are not using the
same
currency, eh?  :)  Over (up?) here the current exchange on the pound is
approximately $2.12 dollars to the pound.

Larry Jeselon  (ljeselon@ccinet.ab.ca)
Edmonton Gamers Guild  (The E.G.G. Heads)
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA

"If it doesn't fit force it, If it breaks it needs replacing anyhow."

Prev: Re: Those annoying aliens... Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...