Prev: Re: Those annoying aliens... Next: Re: ISP charges was Re: No more....

Re: Those annoying aliens...

From: tsmccart@e...
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 16:55:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Those annoying aliens...

Okay, I'll just chip in to say that:

1) Raising the MASS of class 3 railguns to 4 destroys some symmetry in
the
prices/masses of the various railguns, but I do agree that what seem to
be
minor changes in MASS requirements have huge ramifications in the long
term.

2) I find scatterguns to be grossly effective against incoming fighter
attacks.  With each scattergun eliminating D6 fighters, why wouldn't
they
crush any attacking fighters (unless you've already used them as the
grossly
deadly anti-ship weapon they are) ?

Tom
Who's starting to think he must be out to lunch, if opinions vary that
strongly...

Prev: Re: Those annoying aliens... Next: Re: ISP charges was Re: No more....