Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: Additional Update: NEW RELEASES now up on the webstore! Next: Archive resurrection, phase 1

OFFICIAL - GZG: Additional Update: NEW RELEASES now up on the webstore!

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 23:37:19 +0000
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG: Additional Update: NEW RELEASES now up on the webstore!

ADDITIONAL UPDATE - TUESDAY 28th NOVEMBER 2017:

All the new WARFARE releases are NOW ON THE STORE!

All the figure packs listed in the WARFARE news update on the front page
are now listed and available for mail order, PLUS the three all-new
small jeeps that were a last-minute release at the show:

THREE new light vehicles - a basic 4-wheel jeep, an extended-body jeep
and a weapons carrier jeep/light truck with gun mount - excellent as
some light support and transport for Mercenary or Colonial Defence
forces!
Vehicles are 3D designs from MMG, drivers and gunners are traditional
sculpts.

V15-120G	Light airportable jeep with Generic crew (multipart
metal kit, includes 2 optional drivers, one in cap and one in generic
crew helmet)	    £3.60 inc VAT (£3.00 ex VAT)
V15-121G	Extended airportable jeep with Generic crew (multipart
metal kit, includes 2 optional drivers, one in cap and one in generic
crew helmet)	    £4.50 inc VAT (£3.75 ex VAT)
V15-122G	Airportable weapons carrier jeep with twin autocannon
mount, with Generic drivers and gunners (multipart metal kit, includes 2
optional drivers and 2 optional gunner figures) 	   £6.00 inc
VAT (£5.00 ex VAT)

……………………………..

UPDATE - TUESDAY 28th NOVEMBER 2017:

2017 CHRISTMAS SPECIALS ARE NOW ON!

Please pop over to the webstore (www.gzg.com) and read the full details
of the Christmas Offers for this year, which are NOW RUNNING as of Noon
today.

Sorry the offer details are up a day later than promised, I hadn't
reckoned on how long it would take me to finish this quarter's VAT
accounts!
As soon as I've done today's mailings I will get on to putting the
recent WARFARE new releases up on the store, so please check back for
these later today or tomorrow morning.

Christmas dispatch times and ordering dates, and Christmas/New Year
break:

Throughout the pre- and post-Christmas period, I will be trying to keep
as much up to date with order dispatches as possible - but please
understand that things can get VERY busy and some orders may well take a
few days longer than normal to be shipped out. If there are any serious
delays then I will try to let you know where possible.
Obviously we are all at the mercy of the postal services as to delivery
times - but we would strongly recommend that international orders
(especially for Australia, NZ etc) are placed no later than the first
week of December if you want any real hope of them arriving before
Christmas. With some larger orders it is possible to ship them via
parcel courier (UPS etc) rather than by airmail, the couriers are faster
and with much better online tracking - if you want me to do this, or
just want more details on this shipping option, please ask when you
place the order.

I will continue to dispatch orders up to Friday 22nd of December - after
that date we will be CLOSED for the Christmas/New Year break, re-opening
on Tuesday 2nd January 2018. The online webstore will remain "open"
throughout the Christmas period so you can still place orders, but no
orders will be processed and dispatched until after the 2nd of January.

Thanks to you all for your support and valued custom through 2017 - it's
been a much better year all round than 2016 was, and I hope we can tempt
you with even more new and exciting things in 2018!
Wishing you all a great Christmas (or whatever other seasonal festival
you choose to celebrate around this time of year) and a safe, happy and
gaming-filled New Year!

All the best,

Jon (GZG),  28th Nov 2017.

www.gzg.com

As usual, please feel free to re-post this announcement anywhere you
think it might be of interest…..

Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: Additional Update: NEW RELEASES now up on the webstore! Next: Archive resurrection, phase 1