Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: Additional Update: NEW RELEASES now up on the webstore! Next: RE: Archive resurrection, phase 1

Archive resurrection, phase 1

From: Roger Bell_West <roger@f...>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 00:35:22 +0000
Subject: Archive resurrection, phase 1

Hi folks,

As I've mentioned to a few people, I'm committed to getting the GZG
list archives back on-line. I had planned to use mhonarc as before but
it's pretty ugly these days.

Phase 1 is now in place: https://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/

This evening I've been going through the archives looking for
badly-formatted mail. I'm sure there's plenty left. (Years of posting
ranging between 1971 and 2020, not to mention "100".)

Phase 2 is to be a search engine. (The indexing for this is already
being done, so it's just the front-end to write.)

Phase 3 is live updates from list posts. This post itself may well not
arrive on the site for a bit.

Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: Additional Update: NEW RELEASES now up on the webstore! Next: RE: Archive resurrection, phase 1