Prev: Re: GZG Official: Another request for photos... Next: Official - GZG news update and SPECIAL OFFER!

Official - GZG news update....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 11:45:34 +0100
Subject: Official - GZG news update....

  UPDATE - MONDAY 8th SEPT 2014:

I've just realised how long it's been between news updates
here....thought I'd better let everyone know that I'm not dead! There
has been a lot of Real Life (ie: non-GZG related) stuff going on over
the Summer, but I've been keeping up with all order dispatches (there
has still been a steady stream of incoming orders, despite the lack
of new releases or news, for which I'm extremely grateful to you
all!) and I'm now finally in a position to start the new stuff
flowing again - more news on that VERY shortly!

I have also realised that I never published the details of where the
donations (see 6th July update on the store news page) for this
year's Armed Forces Day pledge went to: as last year, some was
donated to both "Help For Heroes" and "Combat Stress" (both of whom
are very important charities doing excellent work), but this year I
also sent a donation to a relatively new charity - Hounds For Heroes
(houndsforheroes.com) - as a dog owner myself, this seems a wonderful
idea to support, please take a look at their website - if that brings
them a few more donations on top of mine then that would be great!

More news very soon......

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: GZG Official: Another request for photos... Next: Official - GZG news update and SPECIAL OFFER!