Prev: Official - GZG news update.... Next: Official - GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!

Official - GZG news update and SPECIAL OFFER!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 13:11:42 +0100
Subject: Official - GZG news update and SPECIAL OFFER!

Hello all,

I have the latest batch of new 15mm releases ready for production at
last, and they should be up on the store later today; in the
meantime, I wanted to give you all a heads-up on a special promotion
starting NOW and running for the remainder of September:

Stargrunt 15mm "End of Summer" Special Offer: FIVE FOR FOUR on 15mm
infantry packs!

Order any FOUR packs from our SG15 and/or TW15 ranges, and choose a
FIFTH PACK FREE!

The offer also applies to any V15 range pack that is priced at 4.50
(3.75 ex-VAT) or lower (ie: bikes, weapon systems, drones and small
vehicles etc); it does NOT include V15 code items priced at over
4.50.

This offer can be applied multiple times in the same order, so if you
buy EIGHT packs you can get TWO extra free packs, TWELVE bought gets
you THREE free, and so on!

The only limitation is that for each free pack you choose, you must
have ordered at least four packs of the same or greater value; in
other words:

If you buy four standard SG packs at 3.00 each (2.50 ex-VAT) then
your free pack can be any other 3.00 pack;
If you buy four standard TW packs at 3.60 each (3.00 ex-VAT) then
your free pack can be any other 3.00 or 3.60 pack;
If you buy four larger packs (Bikes, PA etc) at 4.50 each (3.75
ex-VAT) then your free pack can be any other 3.00, 3.60 or 4.50
pack.

To claim your free packs, simply order all the paid-for packs in the
normal way, then tell us which free packs you want in the "Delivery
Notes and Extra Comments" box on the page where you enter your
address details; we'll then add them to your package when we process
the order. Please DO NOT add your free packs to the actual order,
because if you do you will be billed for them in the normal way.

Your order may also contain any other items that you want from our
many other ranges, of course, but only those described above will
qualify towards additional free pack(s).

This offer starts immediately (Thurs 11th Sept) and will run until
Midnight (UK time) on Tuesday 30th September 2014.

Thanks for reading - new release info coming imminently.....

Jon (GZG)

PS: as always, feel free to re-post this anywhere (blogs, forums,
whatever) that you think it might reach people who might be
interested!

Prev: Official - GZG news update.... Next: Official - GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!