Prev: GZG Official: Another request for photos... Next: Official - GZG news update....

Re: GZG Official: Another request for photos...

From: Randy Wolfmeyer <rwwolfme@g...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:28:03 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG Official: Another request for photos...

Hi Jon, I was just working on my set of Colonial Defense infantry -
probably need another night to put on the finishing touches. I'm not
sure
if my painting skills are up to the necessary "professional" level, but
can send you some pictures when I'm finished.

I'm guessing that they should be shot in some sort of terrain - I'll
have
to see what I can do - most of my good terrain is elsewhere right now. I
might just have to take them outside and play with them in the dirt :)

Randy Wolfmeyer