Prev: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms Next: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms

Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 07:35:42 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms

Randy Wolfmeyer wrote on 02/07/2012 09:11:21 PM:
> 1) Fighters use vector movement, but with a lot of thrust.

Sorry, are these meant to play with the vector rules, or add into
cinematic
as well?

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Allan Goodall wrote:
> I will probably use a set of fleets we used one year for the FT
tournament
> at GenCon. I intend to start Mark off with the vector rules.
>
> I don't see us having a problem, as we both managed to lean how to
play
> "Grant Takes Command" (part of Avalon Hill/Multi-Man Publishing's
Great
> Campaigns of the American Civil War series) without too much trouble.
:-)

Do let us know how this goes; we've heard from plenty of folk whose
experience is that vector is easier to teach than cinematic. Except to
me. ;->=

Doug

Prev: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms Next: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms