Prev: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust Next: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@g...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 11:40:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

I'll take a sec to chime in.  We tried Starmada a couple of years ago.
 I was interested the more "free form" "theoretically balanced design
system", and the resolution system.  We converted a couple of our
fleets to starmada, and played some games.

After  a few games, we decided that we just didn't like the feel of
the game as well as we like FT.

Now when we want to play space battles, we play something between
FT2.5 and FT3-ish.

And yes, I think that FT3 being produced and released is way, way
overdue, but also understand why Jon spends his time making minis. :)

John