Prev: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust Next: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 07:26:27 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] what's the latest news on Full Thrust

Well said, as well as SFB for quite some time, and even in the not-SFB
lite
Fed Commander freebie. Don't rmember if it's also in my copy of Klingon
Border, though I'd assume so.

Now, given that I HAVE had Starmada demo'd on hexes, but not hex-free, I
still got the impression of the hexless version being a bit of	a
kludge,
something like Wizkids Crimson Skies being gridless. Or the hex version
of
Full Thrust that Ken Burnside used to make strawman comparisons to
Attack
Vector.

I suppose rather off topic; I apologize about venting about fanboyism.
Several players I greatly respect enjoy Starmada. I don't.

The_Beast

Allan wrote on 12/12/2010 12:48:07 AM:

> On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 10:58 PM, Eric Foley <stiltman@teleport.com>
wrote:
> > I haven't actually purchased official rules and don't currently
intend
to,