Prev: [GZG] More re: GZG - situation update on WARFARE and mailorders..... Next: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Sights and FCS for infantry

Re: [GZG] [SG2] Sights and FCS for infantry

From: J L Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:59:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Sights and FCS for infantry

--- On Wed, 11/17/10, Eric Foley <stiltman@teleport.com> wrote:

From: Eric Foley <stiltman@teleport.com>
To: gzg-l@mail.csua.berkeley.edu
Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2010, 3:33 PM

> Vacchead intrusion, apologies.  Is there an actual system
> anybody's got for enhanced or superior fire control in Full Thrust?

I posted an integrated system of Stealth Hull, ECM, and FCS in Sept 2005
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200509/msg00077.html
and the thread that follows knocks around some other ideas too.

Each system has 6 levels from 0-5, with the FB ship construction
standard at Level 3, allowing both higher tech and lower (or older)
tech, as well as degradation with thresholds.

If you have comments on the old thread, I'd like to hear them.