Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Sights and FCS for infantry Next: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Sights and FCS for infantry

[GZG] More re: GZG - situation update on WARFARE and mailorders.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:34:25 +0000
Subject: [GZG] More re: GZG - situation update on WARFARE and mailorders.....

A final update before WARFARE......

Despite the trials and tribulations of this week, we WILL be leaving
later today for the show, and with reasonable stock levels of most
things. I'm afraid that the planned new releases haven't got moulded,
with the time lost through me being ill something had to give, but
they will be done as soon as we're back after the show and will
definitely be available for mailorder in good time for Christmas. So,
hope to see some of you there at the weekend - oh, just to add to all
the fun I've just about lost my voice too, so apologies in advance if
I'm not able to get into lengthy discussions about stuff!  ;-)

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Sights and FCS for infantry Next: Re: [GZG] [SG2] Sights and FCS for infantry