Prev: [GZG] DLD Productions - 15mm Next: Re: [GZG] Single weapon patrol boats...

[GZG] 15mm DLD stuff

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 00:56:33 -0500
Subject: [GZG] 15mm DLD stuff

Lads,

I saw a lot of 15mm DLD including I think Kamodos, Civets, and other
things of goodness on the swap table at ECC. If any of the other
attendees know who these were (or were those putting them out and
perhaps taking them home), you might want to talk to the lad who just
posted that he wanted to find these from anyone....

As to DLD itself, last time I talked to David, they seemed to be
having some challenges. It's too bad because his casting quality is
singular and amazing.

Tom B

Prev: [GZG] DLD Productions - 15mm Next: Re: [GZG] Single weapon patrol boats...