Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Coffee, Vegemite and Wurst on the Z9M9Z blog - FT designs for Imperium (Trav) ships Next: [GZG] 15mm DLD stuff

[GZG] DLD Productions - 15mm

From: Ken Bywaters <argentnova@y...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 12:05:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] DLD Productions - 15mm

15mm DLD vehicles, mostly unassembled, some partly made - have to find
the box they are in stored in, but I think it was around 4 APCs, a
couple of fire support vehicles and some scouts. If anyone is
interested, please email privately.

Ken

________________________________
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 12:19:15 -0500
From: Jason Weiser <jason.weiser@gmail.com>
To: gzg-l@mail.csua.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [GZG] DLD Productions?

Jon, if you ever get any of his 15s please lemme know, I have a Bengal
and a
Komodo ICV that are kinda orphaned admist the rest of my stuff...and I
would
love to acquire more of the 15mm stuff he put out from ANYBODY.

   Jason