Prev: [GZG] Screens versus Advanced Screens in Cross Dimensions? Next: Re: [GZG] Screens versus Advanced Screens in Cross Dimensions?

Re: [GZG] Measuring was: - Re: Opening a can of worms - for fun. (was: Re: CinematicVs Vector for Dummies Re: Running Full Thrust at a con?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 16:03:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Measuring was: - Re: Opening a can of worms - for fun. (was: Re: CinematicVs Vector for Dummies Re: Running Full Thrust at a con?

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Robyn Stott <rodstott@austarnet.com.au>
wrote:
> What I did was to make up a 5 foot measuring stick for games...

I just wanted to point out that I found this e-mail and a reply to it
in my spam filter.

The problem seems to be the three levels of quotes in the message.
(The message quoted Martin, who quoted Indy, who quoted Doug.) The
stream of "top posting" looks to have convinced Gmail that the message
was spam.

Just thought I'd mention it in case others missed it. It's also a good
time to recommend that folks trim their replies before hitting Send.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com