Prev: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con? Next: [GZG] Cinematic Vs Vector for Dummies Re: Running Full Thrust at a con?

Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 13:02:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!

pictures Mike.

In a wheeled design, the rear wheel would pivot and steer. This is silly
on
a tracked setup as *you just run the tracks separately to spin or turn*.
And
it looks very vulnerable. If they'd made it just a full length two track
chassis, it would have been nicer. Probably you could take the top half
and
kitbash it onto someone's tank chassis and produce a nice looking model.

I like the HK. Pity it isn't a dropship with a ramp, but it looks good.
Going to have to try to find a couple of these up in Canada, eh! And I
think
the rear stabilizers could have been designed a bit differently to be
aesthetic, but I think they are necessary for balance (visual).

Tom B
--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty
quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine