Prev: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert! Next: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!

[GZG] Cinematic Vs Vector for Dummies Re: Running Full Thrust at a con?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 14:24:14 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Cinematic Vs Vector for Dummies Re: Running Full Thrust at a con?

Tom B's comments make perfect sense, but my experience is that more folk
are like me, in that vector is a high learning step to hit at the
beginning.

Course, I've never met an Attack Vector that I DID like...

Teaching cinematic seems to be a snap if you give a quick explanation,
and
get right to a one-on-one. With some success, I've written my orders,
then
put little arrows around my movement envelope, and let the newbie chose
maneuver based on perfect information.

Let them measure. After a couple of turns, they should be able to
visualize
as good as they're going to get. ;->=

Start them over on a 'real' match.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert! Next: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!