Prev: [GZG] Subject: Re: [ot] need help of UK natives Next: Re: [GZG] Kinda of a contest...

[GZG] Kinda of a contest...

From: mxconnell@o...
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:30:07 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: [GZG] Kinda of a contest...

e is my tale of woe:
- I ordered from GZG during there sale and have a nice 15% coupon that
expires the end of January.
- Thanks to the economy, the company I work for have instituted a 10%
across the board pay cut - my descretionary money has gone to $0.
- But I figure even at sale prices, the commerce will benefit Jon, and
it's a shame to waste the coupon SO

"The Incedibly Lame I Want Your GZG Coupon CONTEST"

Here is what you have to do to get my discount coupon code;
1. Go to the GZG-ECC website (no I'm not going to tell you the URL - you
gotta do a little work)
2. Find the games throughout GZG-ECC history that I (Martin Connell)
have co-GM'd with Steve Barosi.
3. Ask yourself why your not making the holy pilgrimage to GZG-ECC to
enjoy GZG gaming goodness (i'm going despite the economy - a bake sale
may be involved)
4. Send an email to me with the Subject "I want your GZG coupon".
Include in the body of the email each game title and the year that the
game was run. This INCLUDES the 2009 con. Email me at
mxconnellAToptonlineDOTnet.
5. I will email the code to the address of the email that has the
correct answers and the earliest time stamp. There isn't enought time to
mail the actual coupon - so you will have to order from GZG through
their website and the code will be sufficient.

DISCLAIMERS:
- I hope someone out there finds this worthwhile - or at least
entertaining.
- I am assuming the code is transferable and not in some way tied to a
hidden customer ID. If it is not transferable, this contest is null and
void. Anyone know?

Later,
Martin

Prev: [GZG] Subject: Re: [ot] need help of UK natives Next: Re: [GZG] Kinda of a contest...