Prev: [GZG] Kinda of a contest... Next: Re: [GZG] Kinda of a contest... WINNAH!

Re: [GZG] Kinda of a contest...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 00:11:27 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Kinda of a contest...

>Here is my tale of woe:
>- I ordered from GZG during there sale and have a nice 15% coupon
>that expires the end of January.
>- Thanks to the economy, the company I work for have instituted a
>10% across the board pay cut - my descretionary money has gone to $0.
>- But I figure even at sale prices, the commerce will benefit Jon,
>and it's a shame to waste the coupon SO
>
>"The Incedibly Lame I Want Your GZG Coupon CONTEST"
>
>Here is what you have to do to get my discount coupon code;
>1. Go to the GZG-ECC website (no I'm not going to tell you the URL -
>you gotta do a little work)
>2. Find the games throughout GZG-ECC history that I (Martin Connell)
>have co-GM'd with Steve Barosi.
>3. Ask yourself why your not making the holy pilgrimage to GZG-ECC
>to enjoy GZG gaming goodness (i'm going despite the economy - a bake
>sale may be involved)
>4. Send an email to me with the Subject "I want your GZG coupon".
>Include in the body of the email each game title and the year that
>the game was run. This INCLUDES the 2009 con. Email me at
>mxconnellAToptonlineDOTnet.
>5. I will email the code to the address of the email that has the
>correct answers and the earliest time stamp. There isn't enought
>time to mail the actual coupon - so you will have to order from GZG
>through their website and the code will be sufficient.
>
>DISCLAIMERS:
>- I hope someone out there finds this worthwhile - or at least
entertaining.
>- I am assuming the code is transferable and not in some way tied to
>a hidden customer ID. If it is not transferable, this contest is
>null and void. Anyone know?
>
>Later,
>Martin

Normally the vouchers and coupons for our offers are NOT transferable
or otherwise negotiable, but in this case I'm happy to confirm that
we'll make an exception for anyone who wins Martin's little contest.
Martin, when you have a winner will you please email me offlist with
their name?

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] Kinda of a contest... Next: Re: [GZG] Kinda of a contest... WINNAH!