Prev: Re: [GZG] [ot] need help of UK natives Next: [GZG] Kinda of a contest...

[GZG] Subject: Re: [ot] need help of UK natives

From: Doc <docagren@a...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:08:05 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Subject: Re: [ot] need help of UK natives

Sorry Mike, no I had a Key lock that was missing "parts of the metal" as
the tech who had the job before me, at least made it.  It would open
easy 6 different style/code of lock types we would get in with some
regularity.  I also know it would open 1 of our competing arcades
machines, as Thier tech came over and got me and I went and opened up 1
of thier locks which had been jimmied/ and messed up but not broken..

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009, Doc wrote:

&gt; I was hoping it was something else...? and that the Brits had it as
a word for

something else.? I used to work in a Video arcade and had at work
homemade made

master key that would open most locks on the Video games.? I guess I
could have

armed UK nukes at the same time too..

You mean a bic (ballpoint) pen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryptonite_lock#Vulnerability

I was one of the people who didn't find out about the vulnerability
until

the 2004.  I was so peeved I could have chewed through a Kryptonite
lock.

Mike

http://agrenville.myminicity.com/
http://agrenville.myminicity.com/ind

http://agrenville.myminicity.com/tra

In Memory of Russ Manduca 7/22/67-1/8/08

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have
hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for
anything else thereafter.

    ~ Ernest Hemmingway

"I'm a Member of Red Sox Nation"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abc3CevHgms

Prev: Re: [GZG] [ot] need help of UK natives Next: [GZG] Kinda of a contest...