Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] SGhouserulesfortheIXx [SEC=PERSONAL]

Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:26:50 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

new rings look cool. I will say that it looks like you might actually be
increasing the overall class of your vessels if you keep fleshing out
those
rings with greeblies.

As for getting down to Seattle, keep me posted. Not doing much in the
way of
GZG and such these days, but we do have a nice gaming group and a couple
of
tables.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] SGhouserulesfortheIXx [SEC=PERSONAL]