Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT Next: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT

Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:42:02 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT

On Oct 30, 2008, at 2:39 PM, Charles Taylor wrote:

> On a tangental note, and I'm sure this has come up somewhere before
> (probably from me), but has it been suggested to Jon about having some
> 'official Full Thrust beam dice' made? (If someone could come up with
> a simple, obvious way of displaying the effects - as you mention, how
> do you represent '1 damage unless the target has screens' for example?

The obvious response from a marketing perspective is to make sets of
dice for each shield configuration, and then a set of dice for PDS
shooting at fighters, ADS shooting at fighters... You get the idea.

--
Michael Llaneza
maserati@speakeasy.net

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT Next: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT