Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT Next: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT

Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT

From: "Sylvester M. W." <xveers@g...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:45:31 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT

> On a tangental note, and I'm sure this has come up somewhere before
> (probably from me), but has it been suggested to Jon about having some
> 'official Full Thrust beam dice' made? (If someone could come up with
> a simple, obvious way of displaying the effects - as you mention, how
> do you represent '1 damage unless the target has screens' for example?

One method would be to have two symbols on each die side for damage, a
Roman numeral 1, and another roman numeral 1 with a stylized circle
around it (or an empty circle). If you don't have shields, you count
up all the numbers on the side. If you do have shields, you only count
the numbers inside the circle. You could also replace the roman
numeral with some other more identifiable symbol....