Prev: Re: [GZG] Tasteful jokes Re: [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO and other deployed TROOPS! Next: Re: [GZG] FT Light: threshold checks should be high!

Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:24:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

Dean wrote on 07/26/2008 10:27:59 AM:

> Allan wrote:
> > I'm running four sessions of This Favored Land. This is the
> > roleplaying supplement I wrote for Arc Dream's _Wild Talents_ RPG.
> > With some luck, it will be published in time for GenCon. All my
games,
> > except Sunday's, are from 1 to 5, so I'll have evenings and mornings
> > free to do something else.
>
> Interesting, a Civil War supplement for a WWII Superhero RPG?
>
> We should be around in the evenings, 2nd floor just east of the
dealers
> hall, in the hallways outside of Rooms 211 (Thurs and Fri) or 212
(Sat).
> Just look for the M Collective banner.

Ok, there's slight chance I'll be coming at the last possible minute, if
so, will be living vagabond existance. Don't be surprised if I offer to
buy
you a beer, but ask if I can use the shower in your room... ;->=

> Allan, have you been to a GenCon in Indianapolis?  It was a long time
ago
> that I used your Revlon fleet in a list game back in Milwaukee.

The Revlon Sathar? I've still got them somewhere!

> And Indy, yes I will be taking pictures plus I should have SSDs up for
my
> Sci-Fi Crossover game including the Borg Cube and all associated rules
(the
> Borg will be using a highly modified set of Sa-Vasku rules and get a
single
> mass 1400 cube).

I sure hope I get to see those in action!

> And for those of you who remember Schoon (Sean Schoonmaker) from this
list,
> he is also supposed to be attending GenCon.  He was there last year
too
but
> I never ran into him.

I think I e-mailed him at the time, hoping I'd see him, but never ran
into
him, either. It was good to see you and Mike looking well!

The_Beast