Prev: Re: [GZG] SG2-WW2 Next: Re: [GZG] 6mm equivalent?

Re: [GZG] theoretical rules schedule? (was Re: And now for something completely different...)

From: paul@o...
Date: 11 Jul 2008 15:32:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] theoretical rules schedule? (was Re: And now for something completely different...)

Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> OK, I know this was tongue-in-cheek, but I'm going to answer it
> seriously!  ;-)
>
> BDS will not happen in it's originally planned form. As you know, it
> was intended to be a supplement for SGII, but it just got overtaken
> by events and other projects. However, the name is too good not to
> use - so it may eventually see the light as a supplement for SG:AC
> instead....  :-)

Heh, thanks for the reply. It was meant as a joke. But, since we've come

this far, let's keep the ball rolling: what rules-projects are being
worked
on, what rules-projects are back-burnered for now, and which previous
projects are no longer happening, for one reason or another?

-p.

Prev: Re: [GZG] SG2-WW2 Next: Re: [GZG] 6mm equivalent?