Prev: Re: [GZG] 6mm equivalent? Next: Re: [GZG] theoretical rules schedule? (was Re: And now for something completely different...)

Re: [GZG] SG2-WW2

From: "Bobby Mock" <hansuke@g...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:25:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] SG2-WW2

ry for the delay in answering, but I have been away on business in
Tampa,
without time or access to the list.

Justo told me that he was going to try and get the rule modifications
posted
in the near future. If he does, they will probably be at his website:
http://www.unclegreasy.com/.

I do know of the deck of cards modification, which makes activations
somewhat unpredictable similar to TSATF.

> Message: 6
> Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:32:43 -0600 (MDT)
> From: cqin@ece.ualberta.ca
> Subject: Re: [GZG] SG2-WW2
> To: gzg-l@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu
>
> Hi, are the rules modifications you used available anywhere?	I
started
> playing SGII for WWII recently too and would like to compare notes.
> Thanks.
>
> BTW, are the models 1/72 scale plastics?
>
> > Uncle Greasy posted this last weekend's pics from his WW2 game using
> > Stargrunt rules at this location:
> >
> > http://www.unclegreasy.com/7-5-2008%20game%20pictures.htm
> >
> > The games were held at Homewood Suites in Kingwood, Texas (Houston
Area).