Prev: Re: [GZG] theoretical rules schedule? (was Re: And now for something completely different...) Next: Re: [GZG] 2300 AD Models

Re: [GZG] 6mm equivalent?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:35:33 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] 6mm equivalent?

>I have a couple of images (not good ones) from a DS3 game.
>
>Here are links:
>http://okapi.andrew.cmu.edu/lerchey/DS/pics/DS3-10-18-05-004.jpg
>http://okapi.andrew.cmu.edu/lerchey/DS/pics/DS3-10-18-05-010.jpg
>
>The scout vehicle, while nice, looks NOTHING like the gecko produced
>by Old Crow. Not positive that that's what you were asking. :)

I may not have been clear in my reply, John and Robert - I wasn't
saying that S13 was a Gecko lookalike, merely that it might serve as
a proxy in 6mm, in that it is designed to fit the same role (that of
a light fast wheeled scout buggy). I thought OC's Gecko was their
4-wheeler, or is it the 6?
Thanks for digging out the pics, and good luck for the work move!  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

>It's a small, four wheeled vehicle with a very boxy cab on the front
>and a small (RFAC) on the roof.  The back looks like it could be a
>half-exposed engine.
>
>Again, I like it, but it's not a gecko.
>
>Oh, that website will be up for the next couple of hours, and then
>is likely to go down for a good week or so.  I'm moving offices and
>it'll be packed away for a bit.
>
>Sorry,

>>>  Does anyone know if there's a GZG equivalent for the gecko scout
vehicle
>>>  in 6mm? I've seen a few listings for wheeled scouts in the catalog
PDF's