Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: "Samuel Penn" <sam@g...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:36:12 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

On Thu, July 3, 2008 14:29, Doug Evans wrote:
>>> There's no version of carboard cutouts for any 3d figure wargame
that I
>>> know of. If you want to use carboard counters it's a large scale
>>> boardgame.
>
> Damn, I'm getting so dependent on spell check I missed the whole
> 'carboard'
> missing D til just now. Oh, and yes, I know, 'til' isn't a word. To
spell
> check...
>
> Anyway, FASA's Renegade Legion series had boxes for ships, fighters,
and
> grav tanks; Cardboard Heroes are still available, I think, from Steve
> Jackson Games for Trav use.

Even more unrelated, I made the following when running some D&D 3rd
a few years back when I realised obtaining several dozen giant figures
just wasn't practical. However, the HTML files print at the right size,
are really easy to make and could be easily tailored to wargaming
(any genre) if desired.

http://www.glendale.org.uk/d20/

--
Be seeing you,		  http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			  xmpp:sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!