Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: David Lalinde <papecomp@y...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:35:09 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

> >> There's no version of carboard cutouts for any
> 3d figure wargame that I
> >> know of. If you want to use carboard counters
> it's a large scale
> >> boardgame.

> Anyway, FASA's Renegade Legion series [...]
> Cardboard Heroes [...]

Also, from the top of my head:

FASA's Battletech boxes also had cardboard cutouts for the Mechs
(although I think some of the editions had plastic minis... not sure
which one, though).

Also Dream Pod 9's "Heavy Gear", "Lightning Strike" and "Gear Krieg" had
cardboard cutouts for play. And although I would not count them as full
games, the Demos for Gear Krieg, Heavy Gear and Jovian Chronicles also
had cutouts (and a mini-battlefield) for a one-on-one encounter.

My 2 cents,

David

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!