Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Another question: SF game styles...? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Another question: SF game styles...?

[GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

e friends are trying to get me hooked on WarHamster 40K. I've heard that
the road to that game leads to financial ruin. Anybody recomend the
game?

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented
with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at
TexasBestGrok!