Prev: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Another question: SF game styles...?

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:46:24 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Another question: SF game styles...?

Great point!

I think that it all boils down to how much suspension of disbelief a
reader is willing to accept. Of course that's going to vary from
person to person. It even varies between disciplines: the same "hard
science fiction fan" who demands rigorous six decimal precision in his
physics might accept a fair amount of hand-waving in biology and total
nincompoopery in his politics and economics.

To me, one of the gigantic strengths of GZG's material is that while
there's a unifying theme to it, it is still tremendously customizable
to fit different players' preferences and prejudices.

Rob

--
Robert Mayberry

Prev: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! Next: Re: [GZG] Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!