Prev: [GZG] Question to the list..... Next: Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:23:06 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> I'm interested in any memories of such games, but especially anyone
> who tried it with unequal tech matchups (eg: small hi-tech force vs.
> larger mid- or low-tech one).

Nope. The only uneven (tech wise) game I have played is PeterPig's
ak47 with militia vs. mercenaries. Basically, the mercenaries rule
until the militias with their rpgs come too close to the tanks. So
basically, the militias like lots of cover and the mercenaries like
nice fields of fire.
Is this the kind of effect you're looking for?

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@kuijlman.net
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: [GZG] Question to the list..... Next: Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....