Prev: [GZG] I'm Back! Next: Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....

[GZG] Question to the list.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:46:39 +0100
Subject: [GZG] Question to the list.....

Just a quick question to you all, seemingly OT but actually relevant
to some stuff I'm working on.......

Does anyone out there actually recall having PLAYED a game of the old
STRIKER II (the Traveller ground combat rules based on Command
Decision)? I imagine there are lots like myself who have read the
rules, but how many people actually got the toys out on the table
with them?
I'm interested in any memories of such games, but especially anyone
who tried it with unequal tech matchups (eg: small hi-tech force vs.
larger mid- or low-tech one).

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] I'm Back! Next: Re: [GZG] Question to the list.....