Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 18:59:10 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

, though militant Vegan may not be too accurate. Militant Vegetarian
perhaps, but definitely not Vegan if they are killing other living
beings. Not that I care all that much, but I know a few Vegans who would
be quite cross at you for making the mistake..;)

Thanks for the headsup on the K'Kree. Not too familiar with Traveller,
but they did always seem to have very interesting aliens.

-Eli

From: "Ryan Fisk" <ryan.fisk@gmail.com>