Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 14:41:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

Though your point certainly stands, that they are rare, the K'Kree
from Traveller were herbivores and militant vegans, to the point of
committing genocide against a nearby carnivorous species.

Well it has been found in our own evolution that taking on
protein did help brain development, which is why I find the
vegan concept somewhat disingenuous at best, our ancestors
ate flesh so our brains would grow to the point where we
think we should not eat flesh...funny when you think about it.
Another "purely anecdotal" point I've been around horses
and dogs my entire life, love both but, of the two dogs are
far more intelligent. There are exceptions and I've seen
some really smart horses in my day but, even those were
nowhere as intelligent as an average dog. Again purely
anecdotal but it does make one think there may be something
to it. This doesn't cover alien evolution at all of course, anything
can happen out there, we just don't know at this point.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal