Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

From: "Ryan Fisk" <ryan.fisk@g...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 12:03:23 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:24 AM,  <emu2020@comcast.net> wrote:
> This does bring up an interesting point on alien races. You don't see
a lot
> of alien races that are not based off of herbivores. I know there is
some
> theory that it is the predatory species who are bound to evolve into
the
> intelligent species on world, but there are enough, intelligent
herbivorous
> species on Earth alone to make me blink at that theory.

Though your point certainly stands, that they are rare, the K'Kree
from Traveller were herbivores and militant vegans, to the point of
committing genocide against a nearby carnivorous species.

More info:
http://traveller.wikia.com/wiki/K'kree

--
Ryan Fisk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal Next: Re: [GZG] Bovine rebuttal