Prev: Re: [GZG] ESU ships names (Look from the Russian side) [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions

[GZG] Female listers

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:53:50 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Female listers

Hi Kevin,

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Kevin <zhodani_commando@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>  Hello Gents,

Just fyi, there are at least two of the feminine persuasion on the list.
:-D

You and who? I mean, I'm sure Jon D. does drag with the best of them,
but.... :0)

Note: I'm just hassling Indy and JD. No offense meant to the ladies
present
(or lurking) because I know at least one in Tasmania that could vaporize
me
with the power of her raw intellect....

 :0)