Prev: [GZG] Female listers Next: Re: [GZG] Female listers

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:07:01 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions

tend to use the PBEM layout for designing ships,.then editing it for the

correct arcs I want. Then I use the PRTSC key next to the F12 on the
keyboard.
Saving it in PAINT program as a JPG, then set them up on Microsoft Word
for
printing where I can resize with less integrity lost.

VRJ

In a message dated 4/6/2008 7:28:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
zhodani_commando@hotmail.com writes:

Hello Gents,

Forgive a rookie question, but there is one thing  I wanted to make sure
of.
"Does firing damage  and possible resulting Threshold damage apply to
the ship
in question  immediately so that it may only return fire at it's
possibly
reduced  strength?" I believe it does but it came up in  the first game
we played
and I wanted to be sure.

Lastly I have seen a couple of FT ship design  applications out there,
but is
there one that will allow you to create ships  and print out your fleet
on
one sheet of paper?

Thanks
Kevin

**************Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel
Guides.

(http://travel.aol.com/travel-guide/united-states?ncid=aoltrv00030000000
016)

Prev: [GZG] Female listers Next: Re: [GZG] Female listers