Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions Next: [GZG] Female listers

Re: [GZG] ESU ships names (Look from the Russian side) [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:46:04 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] ESU ships names (Look from the Russian side) [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

Reminds me of the "Super Mario Bros" movie.  Politician or dinosoar?
Aren't most politicians dinosoars?

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
     for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
     please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
     a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
     and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
     of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions Next: [GZG] Female listers