Prev: RE: [GZG] GZG-X AAR Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos (Ertl toys)

Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:01:57 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos

> Steve Barosi & Martin Conell's  FT/SG2 "Mars Needs Women" game (see
also
my AAR for a brief description of the game).

Thanks, Indy!  ;->=

I somehow got the impression that it was a strictly gropo affair,
perhaps
from something Chris had said, though I wouldn't leave out pure
delisional(sic) intel on my part.

As far as your AAR's, after a comment like 'PS: yes, this is long, but a
lot happened. If you make it to Sunday (part 2), you might be rewarded.
:-)
', you know I went to straight to part two, with EVERY intention of
reading
the first part REAL SOON(tm). Pity of mixing business (work notices)
with
pleasure (painfully vicarious though it is). I'll be going back through
all
these this weekend, much more carefully.

I've sent the piccie link and cut-and-paste your descriptions to a VSF
friend who got pretty excited about the whole thing. ;->=

The_Beast

PS Did I mention it would be really appreciated if someone put up an
image
of the new Delafield? *snicker*

PSS Mark Kinsey, you still da man!

Prev: RE: [GZG] GZG-X AAR Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos (Ertl toys)