Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos Next: Re: [GZG] GZG-X AAR

Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos (Ertl toys)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:15:05 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos (Ertl toys)

Jerry wrote on 02/20/2007 09:36:42 AM:

> Half of the buildings (foreground) are from Ertl "Cow Town"
> playsets, which you can get on eBay and come with 4
> buildings, some farm animals, plastic figures,
> fencing, etc.  They are supposedly 1:64, and
> look great with 25/28mm figures.  The background buildings
> are made from Pictors Studio Old West building
> lanks kits (pre-cut foamcore building kits).

I picked a few REAL cheap various sets in thrift stores and T-R-U
trailer
sales with the intention of fixing up for Battle Cattle, but the local
craze died before I could talk the Arts and Craft crew into prettying
up.

> and the Ertl sets are borrowed from a friend (he said he ink-washed
and
> dry-brushed them).

Ok, didn't look like hard work, but I be a wuss.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos Next: Re: [GZG] GZG-X AAR