Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos

RE: [GZG] GZG-X AAR

From: "Michael Brown" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:51:14 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] GZG-X AAR

Michael Brown

mwsaber6@msn.com

From: gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
[mailto:gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Indy
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:26 AM
To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

Mark said:
> What test list? How does one sunbscribe to this list please?

The test list is the playtest list. You can't subscribe but only be
subscribed by special dispensation invite. But you can help the
playtesters
by playing with the beta test rules that are out and reporting back your
experiences and whatnots here.

Look at the little red blinky light thing....

Would you stop! How many times are you going to flashy-thing him,
anyway??
You're going to give him brain damage.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC X Photos