Prev: [GZG] 6 way tag team. Next: [GZG] Re: [FT] Tech tree for FT campaign play

Re: [GZG] On Leave In Hell

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 21:05:51 +1030
Subject: Re: [GZG] On Leave In Hell

Great I just missed My name is earl, And I have still more to
read.mmmmmmm
not happy jan.
Cant you just publish a this as a novel {sci fi war diary}, come on jon
you
know you want to get a Fullthrust paper back out there, hell if GW can
do
it, so can you.
Just think, every time a teenager picks up a 40K novel, there causeing
brain
damage to that teen , can you live with that jon, I cant.
But there not as bad as Magic the gathering novels.

james

Prev: [GZG] 6 way tag team. Next: [GZG] Re: [FT] Tech tree for FT campaign play