Prev: Base Sizes (was Re: Re: [GZG] New game mechanics (was: Re: Name for Rules)) Next: Re: Base Sizes (was Re: Re: [GZG] New game mechanics (was: Re: Name for Rules))

RE: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits

From: "Michael Brown" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:44:28 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits

on your site?

Michael Brown

mwsaber6@msn.com

  _____

From: gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
[mailto:gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Brian Burger
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 4:24 PM
To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

On 11/4/06, Jaime Tiampo <fugugaipan@spikyfishthing.com> wrote:

*sigh*

So I went and booted up my old computer that should have had all my
saved
files for SSDs, including all my templates and apparently they aren't
there anymore. So.. I went looking for the base files that I grabbed
originally and lo and behold, most of the web sites don't exist anymore.

I'm currently in need of these files:
Sa Vasku ship bits
Kra'vak  ship bits
Eric Fialkowski ship building java applet

I'm pretty sure I've got the various shipbits on my home computer; if I
do,
I'll email them to you when I get home in three or four hours.

Brian.

www.warbard.ca/games.html