Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun? Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:40:43 +0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

On 9/28/06, Allan Goodall <agoodall@hyperbear.com> wrote:

> You could ignore the terror effect and treat attacks by Heavy Weapons
> the same as an attack by artillery. If the unit has to make a
> Confidence Test due to Heavy Weapon fire, add 2, 1, or 0 to the Threat
> Level for Low/Medium/High motivation troops.

Don't like that.  Artillery is BAD because there is little an
infantryman can do about it.  Hunting tanks, on the other hand, is
'fun and easy' to use the USMC slogan.	Equipped properly, there is a
great deal a 'crunchy' can do to a tank.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun? Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?