Prev: [GZG] [FT] AAR topic on test forum Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Midsummer Deals and Painting Contest!

RE: [GZG] Painting tips?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:05:01 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Painting tips?

And a little brush work around the edges could sharpen these up...

A Pigma pen line around the edge can do the same thing, and a black
strip
can add to the image.

However, has anyone tried small pieces of damp tissue paper as friskets?
I'd think they'd stick fine, and you could gently tap them into surface
detail with a brush.

Them that can, do, them that can't, come up with weird a** ideas.

The_Beast

Paul wrote on 07/27/2006 04:37:44 AM:

> I did some NAC ships this way, cut thin lines in a sheet
> of card then
> sprayed through it, came out good, the edges wont all be
> sharp though,
> if your after sharp edges between colour try using the
> paint on masking
> stuff from an art shop.
***snippage***