Prev: RE: [GZG] Painting tips? Next: Re: [GZG] Painting tips?

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Midsummer Deals and Painting Contest!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:26:52 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Midsummer Deals and Painting Contest!

Hi all,

Special Deal time again! A Mid-Summer biggie this time, on (almost)
ALL of our ranges....

August is normally a fairly quiet month for sales, plus this year
some of the smaller conventions we'd normally go to are not happening
for various reasons - so, to keep the cash flow coming in we're
making you offers that we hope you can't refuse!

For the first two weeks of August, we are offering huge discounts on
most of our products - orders over 50 GBP value will get 20%
discount, and orders over 100 GBP a massive 30%! Remember these are
on top of the VAT deductions where applicable, so US and other non-EU
customers will effectively get almost 32% or 40% off depending on
order size!

This offer extends to ALL our product lines EXCEPT for resin items
(SF25 and MT ranges), starmats, books and decals. So basically
everything we make in METAL is included in the deal - FT ships, SG
figures in 15mm and 25mm, 15mm vehicles, 6mm DF/DSM stuff and so on.
All regular deals such as FT fleet packs, SG platoons etc. ARE
included in the offer.

To qualify for each discount band, you must order the relevant value
in those ranges included in the deal - in other words, if you have
any non-sale items (books, resin etc) in your order we'll deduct the
cost of these before figuring out whether you get the 20% or 30%
deal. I hope that makes sense.... ;-)

The offer runs from TUESDAY 1st AUGUST to TUESDAY 15th AUGUST; please
mention the offer when you order, in the "comments" box of the online
form. The automated confirmation you get by email will show the full
retail prices, we'll make the sale adjustment manually when we
process the order.

This will probably be the biggest sale deal we run this year, so make
the most of it!  :-)

PLUS......

Advance news - GZG PAINTING CONTEST!!

In a couple of weeks, we will be announcing full details of our very
first OFFICIAL GZG PAINTING CONTEST - there will be classes for Full
Thrust starships and for SG 15mm figures and vehicles (for those of
you into 6mm and 25mm, don't worry - if this first contest works
well, we'll do some for those scales too!).

More information and entry submission instructions nearer the time,
but we wanted to give you all an advance heads-up so that you can
start to prepare your entries. Basically, there will be a number of
classes including single ship and fleet group for Full Thrust minis,
and vehicle, infantry and combat group classes for SG 15mms. All
entries to be submitted online, and the quality of photos will be
taken into account along with the quality of painting.
We will be putting up some very nice prizes, including an FT
Megafleet of your choice for the overall FT winner!
All colour schemes can be of your own design, and
conversions/customisations of ships, vehicles and figures are
acceptable provided that the major parts are recognisably of GZG
origin!

Watch out for more news soon....

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: [GZG] Painting tips? Next: Re: [GZG] Painting tips?